The manuscripts submitted for publishing in the "World Economy and International Relations" Journal must comply with the followinggeneral requirements:
- to correspond with the remit of the Journal (theoretical and practical issues of the present day world economy, of world politics and international relations, of social development of foreign countries, Russian problems in the light of international practices) (see About the Journal);
- to be self-sufficient (that is to reflect the author(s) personal contribution to formulation and research of the chosen scientific topic). The use of someone else's texts, already published in other titles or in the Internet, without reference (plagiary) is prohibited and may lead to penalty, according to the current copyright and neighboring rights protection legislation of the Russian Federation (see Basic ethical principles of authors of scientific articles);
- to be funded (that is to rest upon other scientists' and specialists' works, notably not only domestic, but also foreign, and to contain the correct references);
- to be currently important (that is to contain the elements of scientific and informational novelty);
- to correspond with the technical requirements to the manuscripts adopted by the Journal (see Standards of manuscript formatting).
Before the editorial office accepts the manuscript for consideration the author must confirm by a written sign the consent with the Basic ethical principles of authors of scientific articles and the rules of Reviewing of scientific articles. After the adoption of the manuscript to the Journal’s portfolio the author is expected to sign the Contract on the transfer of the exclusive right on a scientific article for publication in scientific journals the founder of which is the Russian Academy of Sciences (see for preview).
In such case, the submitted manuscript can be examined in the editors' office and sent out for peer-reviewing. If necessary, it can be discussed by the Editorial board. After that a decision will be made on the possibility of its publications taking into account the thematic plans of the Journal.
In the case of a positive decision, the average duration of publication, is 5-6 months.
All publications in the Journal, including those of post-graduate students, are free of charge.