Topical themes of the issue:
• The Intermediate-Range Missiles Treaty: 30 Years Later
• The Potential of the African Continent in the Development Strategy of the Russian Economy
• Chinese Yuan as a World Currency: Imperatives and Realities
• Reshoring as a Form of Reindustrialization
Pay attention to the technical mistake was made in article “Reshoring as a form of Reindustrialization” by V. Kondrat’ev published in no 9, 2017. It is necessary to include following origins in the References:
26. Job Losses from Offshoring and Productivity Improvements Far Outpace Gains from Economic Growth. The Hacket Group, 2014. 9 p.
27. Re-shoring in Europe: Trends and policy Issues. ILO, Research Department Briefing, 23.09.2015 Available at: http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---europe/---ro-geneva/---ilo-brussels/documents/genericdocument/wcms_409031.pdf (accessed 25.10.2016)
Origin  in the text corresponds to the figures 4, 5, 6.
Editorial staff apologizes for this mistake.