I. Documents on EASI terms of reference
- Draft Treaty on European Security
- Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe1975, the Paris Charter for New Europe 1990. and documents of the OSCE Istanbul Summit
- The documents of the OSCE summit in Astana
- The Collective Security Treaty, adopted May 15, 1992
- The concept of the international activities of the Eurasian Economic Community, approved July 5, 2007
- Joint Statement of the Interstate Council of Eurasian Economic Community due to the 10th anniversary of the Eurasian Economic Community, approved July 5, 2007
- Warsaw Declaration adopted at the Third Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Council of Europe (Warsaw, 16-17 May 2005)
- Founding Act on Mutual Relations, Cooperation and Security between NATO and the Russian Federation signed in Paris, France 27 May, 1997
- Founding Act on Mutual Relations, Cooperation and Security between the Russian Federation and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, signed in Paris May 27, 1997
- NATO-Russia Relations: A New Quality. Declaration by Heads of State and Government of NATO Member States and the Russian Federation. May 28, 2002
- NATO-Russia Council Joint Statement at the meeting of the NATO-Russia Council held in Lisbon on 20 November 2010
- NATO-Russia Council Joint Statement, November 20, 2010
- Active involvement, advanced protection - A Strategic Vision for the protection and safety of the members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, approved by Heads of State and Government in Lisbon
- Strategic Concept for the Defence and Security of the Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation adopted by Heads of State and Government in Lisbon. 19 November 2010
- Treaty of Lisbon Taking Europe into 21st century
- The EU-Russia Partnership and Cooperation Agreement.
II. Studies and reports
- Euro-Atlantic security architecture. Moscow, Econ-Inform, 2009. Under the general editorship I.Y. Jurgens, A.A. Dynkin and V.G. Baranovsky. Library of the Institute of Contemporary Development.
- Report of the Working Group of the Institute of East-West «Euro-Atlantic Security: one vision, three ways», 2009
- Towards a new Euro-Atlantic Security Architecture report by Sergey Karaganov and Timofey Bordatchev published 10 June 2010
- Report of The International Institute for Strategic Studies and Institute of Contemporary Development. Towards a NATO-Russia Strategic Concept: Ending Cold War Legacies: Facing New Threats Together. 2010
- Analytical report «Helsinki-plus. Towards the architecture of human security in Europe». Presented in Moscow by the London School of Economics, November 15, 2010
- European Institute and the Rand Corporation. Robert E/Hunter, a former U.S. ambassador to NATO, Senior Advisor at the Rand Corporation. NATO’s Planned «Strategic Concept» is Not Enough. Only a New «Grand Bargain» On Transatlantic Security Can Meet Deepest Challenges. April-May 2010
III. Monographs and articles
- Diplomatic Yearbook - 2009. Collection of articles / Collective of authors. — M.: East - West, 2010. – 512 pages. - ISBN 978-5-478-01262-5
- Z. Brzezinski «The Grand Chessboard. American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives» - 2010. - 256 pages. - ISBN 978-5-7133-1375-3.
- Brzezinski Z.. «Choice. World Domination or Global Leadership». 2010. - 264 pages. - ISBN 978-5-7133-1377-7.
- Brzezinski Z. «Another chance. The three presidents and the crisis of American superpower» - 2010. - 192pages. - ISBN : 978-5-7133-1379-1.
- Goldgeyer J., McFaul M. «Purpose and means. U.S. policy toward Russia after the Cold War» - 2009. - 520 pages. - ISBN 978-5-7133-1350-0
IV. Articles and comments
- Sergei Lavrov, Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation. «The Euro-Atlantic Region: Equal Security for All». The article was written for France’s Revue Defense Nationale (May 2010)
- «Transatlantic Security: Whether a revision is needed?». Article by Thomas Graham, analyst, senior director of the consulting firm Kissinger Associates was published in the journal «Russia in Global Affairs», № 3/2010
- «Creation of Euro-Atlantic security architecture». Speech by Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General at the Brussels Forum - 2010, organized by the German Marshall Fund in Brussels, 27.03.2010
- «Common Sense and Disarmament?» By Alexei Arbatov. - Russia in global affaires, 2010 № 4/2010.
- «Final frontier for NATO» article by Charles Kapchana - Professor of international politics at Georgetown University, Senior Scientific Researcher at the Council on Foreign Relations (USA) was published in the journal Foreign Affairs, № 3 (May - June 2010).
- Gevorg Mirzayan «Breakthrough into the unknown», Journal «Expert» № 47 (731), 2010. (For the results of the summit in Lisbon)
- Alexander Bartosh, Corresponding Member of the Information Center for International Security Affairs at the Moscow State Linguistic University. «Military-Industrial Courier», # 26 (342), July 7, 2010