The meeting of the theoretical seminar n.a. Academician V.A. Martynov was held in the Conference Hall of the IMEMO at 11.00 on May 25, 2022.
The topic of the seminar was “The outcomes of the development of the world economy in the year 2021 and prospects for the year 2022”.
The reporters were:
- Head of the World Economy and Policy Forecasting Sector Givi Machavariani (world economy);
- Head of the Center for European Studies Cand. of Science (Economics) Yuri Kvashnin (European economy);
- Senior Researcher for the Center for North American Studies Cand. of Science (Economics) Oksana Bogaevskaya (American economy);
- Head of the Sector of Economy and Politics of China Cand. of Science (Economics) Sergey Lukonin (Economy of China);
- Junior Research Fellow for the Department of Science and Innovation Corinna Kostyukova (Economy of Japan).
The meeting was held in hybrid form: both in person and via videoconference.
Head of the seminar is Academician Natalia Ivanova.