2010 – Academician Secretary of the Division for Global Issues and International Relations of RAS
2010 – Member of the Presidium of RAS
2006 – Full Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
2000 – Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
1989 – Professor of Economics
1976 – Ph.D. (Economics)
||Research areas comprise the issues of economic growth, forecasting, energy, international comparisons, the patterns of innovation development, global issues, international relations and international security.
|Current Expert and Analytical Activities
- 1994, 1996 – visiting professor and lecturer at Georgetown University (USA, Washington, D.C.)
- 1998-1999 – Economic Advisor to the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation
|Order of the Badge of Honour (1986), Order of Friendship (2006), Order of Honour (2012), International Security Acitivities Medal (2016), Primakov Gold Medal (2017 г.), The Order of the Rising Sun, Gold Rays with Neck Ribbon (2017), Order of Alexander Nevsky (2018)
- Мир 2035. Глобальный прогноз / под ред. А.А.Дынкина; ИМЭМО им. Е.М.Примакова РАН. - М.: Магистр, 2017. – 352 с.
- Russia and the World: 2017. IMEMO Forecast / A.Dynkin // New Perspectives. – Prague: Institute of International Relations, 2017. – V. 25. – Issue 1. – pp. 85–121
- World Order after Ukraine / N.K.Arbatova, A.A.Dynkin // Survival: Global Politics and Strategy. – February-March 2016. – Vol. 58. – № 1. – pp. 71–90.
- Global System on the Brink: Pathways toward a New Normal / Edited by Alexander Dynkin, Mathew Burrows; IMEMO, Atlantic Council. – M.: Magistr Publishing House, 2016. – 172 p.
- Global System on the Brink: Pathways toward a New Normal / Edited by A.A. Dynkin, M. Burrows. Atlantic Council, December, 2015, 22 p.
- Here is the Playbook for Getting U.S.-Russian Cooperation Back On Track. The National Interest, December, 2015.
- In Search of a New Normal. "VIP-Premier", April 2015.
- Global "Perestroika". Transformation of the World Order / Edited by A.A. Dynkin, N.I.Ivanova. M.: Ves Mir Publishers, 2015, 537 p.
- 2001–now – Head of the Chair of Economics and Finance at the International University in Moscow (Russia)