“Policies for the Digital Transition: The Asian Way” in cooperation with Mitsubishi Electric
Date: December 14th, 2018
Location: Moscow, building of Primakov National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO), 23 Profsoyuznaya str.
Time: 9.30-11.30 (registration and welcome coffee 9.00-9.30)
Policies in support of digitalization, including development of Smart Manufacturing, E-Commerce, E-governance in Asian nations and in Russia are on the march. The Roundtable focuses on general overview of existing efforts and key approaches with specific focus on a “beyond-technology” issues, including development of innovation ecosystems, markets, social and institutional aspects of digital transformations and more.
Moderator: Igor Paunovic, Senior Economic Officer, The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Prof. Ivan Tselishchev, Niigata University of Management (Japan)
- Noritsugu Uemura, Senior General Manager, Corporate Executive, Government and External Relation Division, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Nakul Saxena, Director, iSPIRT Foundation (India)
- Dr. Yue Hongfei, National consultant, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Dr. Ivan Danilin, Head of Science and Innovation Department, IMEMO (Russia)