About the person
|Cand.of Science (Politics)|
Head of Department
Department of Science and Innovation
Head of Sector
Section of Innovation Policy
email@example.com | +7 (499) 128-8973
Publications on the site
About the person on the site
Included in the:
2011 – till now – expert of Skolkovo Foundation (assessment of venture innovation projects);
2010–2011 – project manager for Energy Foresight Study, State Atomic Energy Corporation “ROSATOM”;
2010 – till now – head of Department of Innovation Policy, The Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO), Russian Academy of Sciences;
2007 – till now – associate professor, Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO);
2003–2007 – research fellow, senior research fellow, Diplomatic Academy of Russian Foreign Ministry;
2002–2010– research fellow, senior research fellow, IMEMO RAN;
2008 – Science, Technology and International Relations (STIR) Program; SUNY Levin Institute, The State University of New York;
1994 – 1999 – Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, History Department ;
2002 –Ph.D. (Cand. of Science, Politics). Topic of thesis “US National Science and Technology Policy, 1981–2001”.
KEY RESEARCH AREAS:
- The development of corporate relations in emerging markets;
- building of economic models of the evolution of firms in transition economies;
- evolution of innovative state and business policy and strategies long-term forecast of science and technology development in the countries with economies in transition;
- transformation of management systems of innovation industrial development;
- international experience of antimonopoly regulation and reform of infrastructure industries;
- interaction between state and business community, the optimal models of cooperation, directions of development and harmonization of relations.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCES
- “Networked Model for Support of Disruptive Innovation in the USA: Failed Experience or Future Innovation Policy Mainstream?” 2nd Russian Economic Congress. 2012. Feb. 22 (in Russian).
- “International Transfer of Technologies, Competences and Investments: Impact on Innovation System Development”. Report on International Conference “Key Directions of Cooperation between Russian and Chinese Young Scientists in Research Area”. China, Beijing. 2012. Sept. 3.
- “International Practice of Building Centers of Competence”. Report on Conference on Manpower Education for Electric Power Industry. MEI National Research University. 2012. Apr. 18 (in Russian).
- “Globalization of Innovations: Economic Options and Political Challenges”. Report on ISA 2011 Annual Conference “Global Governance: Political Authority in Transition”. Canada, Montreal. 2011. March 17.
- “Global Trends of Innovation Development”. Report on Conference “Long-term Forecast Science and Technology Development of Russian Federation: Discussion and Promotion of Final Results.” Higher School of Economics-National Research University. M., 2010. Sept. 21 (in Russian).
- “New Regulation and New Energy [Technologies]: the USA Experience in Global Perspective”. Report on Roundtable “Energy System Model as Foundation for the Formation of Energy Market and its Regulation”. Center for Strategic Research “North-West”. INSOR. 2010. March 15 (in Russian).
- 2010 World Energy Congress. Participation in Russian Nuclear State Corporation ROSATOM Delegation. Canada, Montreal. 2010. Sept. 12–16.
- “Evolution of Russian Conceptual and Political Models of High Technology Cooperation with Foreign Nations and Multinational Corporations”. Report on ISA 2010 Annual Conference «Theory vs. Policy? Connecting Scholars and Practitioners». USA, New Orleans. 2010. Feb. 20.
- «International Technology Policies and Multipolarity: a Case of Russian