Junior Research Fellow
Section for Analysis of Political Change and Identity
Department for Comparative Political Studies
Center for Comparative Socio-Economic and Political Studies
firstname.lastname@example.org | +7 (499) 128-3736
Publications on the site
About the person on the site
2007 – 2012 - Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Faculty of foreign languages and area studies, the programme of higher education (Specialist degree programme) in Area Studies. The qualification of specialist in area studies (Western Europe), translator/interpreter (Russian, English, Italian).
Course papers: 1) Russia and Russians as seen by foreigners (based on 16 – 17th century reports) 2) The West as seen by Eurasianists and Neo-Eurasianists 3) The notion of ‘conservative revolution’ in German and Russian Emigrants’ political thought of the interwar period 4) Religious tolerance in modern Great Britain: a case study of reciprocity between Islamic and Christian cultures.
Final qualifying paper: “The reappraisal of the Russian and German revolutionary experience (1917 – 1918) in the writings of Russian emigrant and German conservative thinkers”.
Post-graduate education: 1) The department of Area Studies of the Faculty of foreign languages and area studies. First specialization during post-graduate education: The political culture and ideologies 2) the department of the philosophy of politics and law of the Faculty of Philosophy of Lomonosov Moscow State University. Second specialization during post-graduate education: the theory and philosophy of politics, history and methodology of political science.
Phd dissertation – The philosophy of politics of A.S. Panarin: the development of the author’s conception and its role in a modern political philosophical discourse – was successfully discussed on the 5th march, 2019 at the Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of science.
Internship: Sichuan Internship&Immersion Program at the Sichuan University (2013), State Duma of the Russian Federation (the Centre of social conservative policy, the school of Russian politics - 2014), Konrad Adenauer Stiftung’s programme in Bavaria (2014).
Since the 2nd may, 2017 – a junior research fellow at Primakov National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations, the Centre of social economic and political studies.
The field of scientific interests: world politics and international relations, European studies, political philosophy, ideology, culturology, Area studies.
Since 2009 published scientific papers:
1) Sigachev M.I. Political culture of western liberalism in the works of A.S. Panarin (in Rus) // Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, culturology and art history. The questions of theory and practice. 2014. ¹ 10 (48). pp. 173 – 178
2) Sigachev M.I. The scientific legacy of A.S. Panarin as a methodological foundation of Area Studies (in Rus) // The Vestnik of Moscow University. Series 19: Linguistics and intercultural communication. 2015. ¹ 1. pp. 157 – 166.
3) Sigachev M.I. The Eastern alternative in the works of A.S. Panarin (in Rus) // The Vestnik of Vyatka State Humanitarian University. 2015. ¹ 6. pp. 31 – 37.
4) Sigachev M.I. Global Alternative to the Liberal “End of History” in the Works of Political Philosopher A.S. Panarin (in Eng) // Contemporary studies of young scientists in the sphere of humanitarian sciences: the materials of a scientific conference. Saratov: 2014. pp. 161 – 163.
In 2009 – 2018 took part at academic conferences:
1) XXIII international scientific conference of students and young scientists “Lomonosov-2016” (Moscow State University, 2016)
2) XIV international Panarin Readings “Traditionalism and civilizational choice” (Moscow State University, the Heritage Institute, 2016)
3) XV international Panarin Readings “The choice of national strategy in the context of global instability and the civilizational heritage of Russia” (Moscow State University, the Heritage Institute, 2017)
4) XVI international Panarin Readings “The world of civilizations and “modern barbarianism”: the role of Russia in overcoming the global nihilism” (Moscow State University, the Heritage Institute, 2018)