Section for Analysis of Political Change and Identity
Junior Research Fellow
Department for Comparative Political Studies
Center for Comparative Socio-Economic and Political Studies
email@example.com | +7(499) 128-8154
Publications on the site
About the person on the site
Higher education institution: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (faculty of "Finance and credit")
Year of graduation: 2013
Specialty of higher education: Economics
Postgraduate studies: Faculty of global processes, MSU
Year of graduation: 2017
Research interests: political institutions, state, security, internal security, cybersecurity, European Union.
Participation in scientific conferences:
- "Actual problems of ensuring economic security of Russia in the conditions of instability of the world economy" (Report at the Central House of Scientists, Moscow, April 29, 2015);
- "The role of the new generation in the revival of Eurasian civilization" (Report at the IV International scientific conference "Actual problems of global studies: formation of a polycentric model of the modern world order", Moscow, May 24, 2016);
- "Threats to Russia's national security in the foreign economic sphere and strengthening the role of cyber threats (Report at the V International scientific Congress "Globalistics-2017: global ecology and sustainable development", Moscow State University, September 27, 2017);
- "Strengthening of the role of cyber threats and internal security of Russia" (Report to the Annual scientific conference of RAPN "A TIME of GREAT CHANGE: POLICIES AND POLITICS", Moscow, RUDN, November 25, 2017).
- 06.12.2018 VIII All-Russian Congress of political scientists "Development Policy, state and world order". Topic: "Development of information technologies and cybersecurity problems in the European Union". Report at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
1. N.I. Vasilieva., N.V. Kardava. Management of international cooperation in the field of higher education in the development of the world market of educational services and its internationalization. - Economics and management: problems, solutions. 2016. Vol. 2. No. 10, pp. 241-246.
2. N.V. Kardava. Cyberspace as a New Political Reality: Challenges and Answers. - History and Modernity. 2018. No. 1-2 (27-28), pp.152-166.
3. V.I. Pantin., N.V. Kardava. Challenges for building the EU common cybersecuriy policy.- Bulletin of Perm University. Political Science. 2018. No. 3, pp. 5-18.