Included in the:
Moscow State University, History Department (2005, diploma with honours), Ph.D in History (2009), Ph.D thesis «The foreign policy of Greece 1936-1941».
• Economy of southern European and Balkan states
• History, economy and politics of modern Greece and Cyprus
• Mutual investments in CIS countries
• The common pages of Russian and Greek naval history
• The countries of southern Europe under the crisis
Since 2013 – lecturer of MGIMO-University
Conferences – More than 10 reports in the international and nationwide conferences in Russia and abroad.