Education and academic degree:
- graduate of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the USSR Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Faculty of International Economic Relations (1978)
- postgraduate studies at IMEMO, USSR Academy of Sciences
- Cand. of Science (Economics), thesis in the specialty 08.00.16 – "International Economic Relations" (1982)
Field of research: actual problems of the Arctic transnational space (Trans-Arctic).
- 2013–till present – Leading Researcher, Department of International Political Problems (OMPP) IMEMO RAS,
- 1997–2013 – part-time rate at the OMPP IMEMO RAS, journalist,
- 1984–1997 – Researcher, Senior Researcher, Department of International Relations (Foreign Policy Theory Group), IMEMO, USSR Academy of Sciences,
- 1981–1984 – junior researcher of the Foreign Policy Sector of the Department for Analysis of Information and Conjuncture of the IMEMO Academy of Sciences of the USSR (problematics of the PRC and the Asia-Pacific region).
From 2020 – Member of the international union of non-governmental organizations "Eurasian Peoples' Assembly". Member of the Union of Journalists of Russia and the International Association of Journalists since 2001. Member of the journalistic pool of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation since 2000. For high professionalism in the field of international journalism and work in the journalistic pool of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, on November 1, 2002, she was awarded the commemorative badge “Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. 200 years".