2012 - Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Faculty of International Relations
2016 - Cand. Of Science (Economics)
- Trade and investment relations between Russia and the EU
- International trade in the categories of added value
- Corporate and sectoral structure of the EU economy
- Trade in services and products of creative industries
- Digital economy, e-commerce
Participation in research projects
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists (project No. MK-6258.2018.6) "Restructuring economic relations between Russia and the European Union: factors and prospects" (head of research team).
- RFBR grant (project No. 18-314-00022) "Interaction of companies from Russia and the European Union within the global value chains" (head of research team).
- Grant of the Russian Science Foundation (project No. 14-28-00097) "Optimization of Russian external investment relations in the context of deteriorating relations with the EU" (participant).
- Grant of the Russian Science Foundation (project No. 15-18-30069) "The crisis of the world order: responses of the expert community" (participant).
- Monitoring of direct investments ordered by the Eurasian Development Bank (participant).
- RFBR grant (project No. 19-010-00107) "The limits of independence of the Visegrad group in the EU: choice of national strategies, response to pan-European challenges, development of ties with the Russian Federation" (participant).
Participation in conferences
Delivered reports at international and all-Russian scientific conferences and seminars in Russia, Germany, USA, etc.
More than 40 publications, including an individual monograph; editor and author of chapters of collective monographs and collections of materials of international conferences.
The monograph "Corporate relations between Russia and the European Union" (2017) was awarded with a medal by the Russian Academy of Sciences for young scientists of Russia in the field of world economy and international relations.
lecturing within the IMEMO postgraduate program "World Economy" (courses "Transnational Business" and "Integration Processes in the EU, in the post-Soviet space and in other regions of the world".