Head of Sector
Section for the International Monetary and Financial Relations
Department of Global Economic Problems and Foreign Economic Policy
email@example.com | +7 (499) 120-4348
Publications on the site
About the person on the site
Graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, School of International Economic Relations
◦ Bachelor ("Finance and credit" department "Global financial markets") and Master ("World Economy") postgraduate studies (with honors);
◦ Internship at the International Institute for Politics and Economics "Haus Rissen" (Hamburg, Germany) on the subject of "European political and economic integration" (2004), Reutlingen University (Baden-Württemberg, Germany), specialty "World Economy" (2006);
◦ Thesis (PhD) defended on "Fiscal policy in solving the problems of socio-economic development in the EU" (2011). Lecturer at MGIMO-University. Disciplines: "Economic Conjuncture", "World commodity markets and pricing", "International monetary relations", "Practical application of forecasting methods in foreign trade."
Fields of Research: Public Finance, Fiscal and Financial Policy, European Integration, European Union Common Budget, Supranational Financial Regulation in the EU.
Participation in Research Projects
- Monitoring of mutual investments in the CIS (IMEMO and Integration Research Center of the Eurasian Development Bank), 2011-2012
- Russian Research Foundation (RNF), 2014-2016, Project ¹ 14-28-00097 «Optimization of Russian foreign investment relations in the context of deteriorating relations with the EU"
Participation in scientific conferences
- Russia competitiveness in the Global Economy (2007)
- Russian scientific economic meeting "Problems of modernization of economy and economic policy in Russia. Economic Doctrine of the Russian Federation "(2007)
- International Research Conference "What will be the internal and external policies of the EU as a result of the entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty" (2008)
Research Conferences of young specialists in the field of Economics and International Relations (IMEMO – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- The First Russian Economic Congress (2009)
- International research conference "Russia and the European Union in World Politics" (2009)
- XXIX Congress of the International Centre of Research and Information on the Public, Social and Cooperative Economy (CIRIEC) (Vienna, 2012)
- 7th Russian International Studies Association (RISA) Convention “Resources of modernization: Opportunities and Limits of International Context” (2012)
- IV International Forum "Social Responsibility: Challenges of Time" (2014)